Amp Recommendations for AZ Crescendo

I have a pair of Crescendos on their way to me and am seeking recommendations for a synergistic tube amp, especially for a larger room (18x30). I have a Modwright KWA 150SE, so am set with SS. Thanks.
128x128ejaynycrrcom
It's funny how we each hear different things, from my perspective Knghifi it had a bit too much control, I would have liked slightly less warmth. I like more bloom than tightness.
Rsf507, It's funny how we all hear different things. LOL! There's no right or wrong but just personal preferences.

For me, more control is not just tighter but sharper and better imaging. I do prefer more bloom, less warmth, more transparency and in general, a more vivid and dynamic sound.

I was there to listen the Atma_Sphere and not particular Crescendos.
Ejay
Do you generally like SS amps and specifically your Mod Wright amp ? If so
you may be happy with the current amp. I've heard this speaker during
three long listening occasions with the Triode Corp.845 PSET amplifier and
thought it was simply beautifully natural in its presentation. We may have
different taste however. Good Luck.
Charles,
All, thank you for the responses so far. I finally received the Crescendos and set them up this morning. I am breaking them in with my Modwright, but may try my 2.5 watt 2a3 at some point just to see what happens. Anyway, I will pursue a well suited tube amp to mate with them. Has anyone heard the Crescendos with an ARC Reference 75? I suspect this could be a good match.

Also, is everyone using the factory supplied spikes or aftermarket?
Charles, I definitely want to go tubes. Preferably a SET with excellent bass control. Thanks.