Vandersteen 5A or Sonus Faber Stradivari Homage

I am trying to decide between the Vandersteen 5A and the SF Stradivari. I have been into this CRAZY hobby for about 25 years and have owned speakers such as the Revel Studio V1, SF Cremona M and currently own Magnepan 3.7s with Vandersteen 2WQ subs. I listen to a variety of music, but mostly Rock and Pop music. I love a warmer sound to handle the poorly recorded Rock and I enjoy being able to listen fairly loud at times. Of the above I have owned, the SF Cremona were the best all rounders. The maggies although very good bloat at higher volumes. I should mention I use Levinson Mono blocks and Bryston processor. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
troyseaward
Thanks very much for your responses. I kind of think the Vandersteens are the way to go too. It is also cheaper than the Stradivari, and does go deeper. There is one concern I do have with the Vandersteen 5a, however. I tend to play my music loud at times, and I have read that the 5a does not play loud. I don't need Rock concert levels, just like to "FEEL" the music sometimes. Any thoughts?
I have 5As, not carbon, and they certainly can and do play loud in my large room, the rumor is a myth.
Actually the Vandy's don't use an aluminum, they use a ceramic coated tweeter. This thing is amazing. Yes, it's detailed and it's extended, but it's natural. I have Proacs and love their staging and imaging, but they can be forward and a bit hot on specific recordings, but the Vandy's from the Treo up are unreal. Best I've heard for price and the 7's are the best I've heard adn I've heard many 100k plus speaker systems. I think the Vandy's do EVERYTHING good. They sound best on all types of music, but can be forgiving enough. They are easiest to set up too due to their subwoofer controls. You can put them right up against the wall. Just set them up for their best staging etc and then dial in the bass. That's a huge deal for any room to me. Good luck and let us know.
Please forgive me if this is viewed as stealing the thread but I would like to ask this question. Can you compare the Vandersteen 5A and the Coincident Pure Ref Extremes? They are both very close in price. My current speakers are the Infinity 1-b's and my amps (2) and v5 Mac 275's.

Thanks
Rick (RWD)
Sonus Faber has never been know for sounding good played really loud either

You find Vandersteen at probably 2x -3x as many retailers, if that makes a difference to you.

P.S. I like both SF and Vandersteen. If I didn't have my stand mount SF Signum + REL sub for aesthetic reasons, I'd have the 2ce SigIIs.