Vandersteen 5A or Sonus Faber Stradivari Homage

I am trying to decide between the Vandersteen 5A and the SF Stradivari. I have been into this CRAZY hobby for about 25 years and have owned speakers such as the Revel Studio V1, SF Cremona M and currently own Magnepan 3.7s with Vandersteen 2WQ subs. I listen to a variety of music, but mostly Rock and Pop music. I love a warmer sound to handle the poorly recorded Rock and I enjoy being able to listen fairly loud at times. Of the above I have owned, the SF Cremona were the best all rounders. The maggies although very good bloat at higher volumes. I should mention I use Levinson Mono blocks and Bryston processor. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
troyseaward
Thanks for your responses. I am using Mark Levinson 434 monoblocks. They are only 125 watts but double with each halving of impedance, they are not like the ratings show. I was wondering however, if more power would be needed to make the 5A shine. Any thoughts?
I have a Luxman integrated (509U, 110 watts per) and it drives my 5As as loud as one would wont them played. Not an issue. Used to use a pair of Classe DR8s in monos, about 200 watts each, and there is nothing lost by going to 110. You will be fine, it is all a myth. You are not driving the subs, they have their own amps.
I have heard both of these speakers. To me, the Strad's are in a different league than the Vandy 5's. BUT and this is a Biggie....they need a fairly powerful tube amp upstream. Feed them with ss and you won't hear what they can do. OTOH, the Vandy's are quite happy with ss gear. Since the OP owns ML gear, i would suggest that the Vandy's may be a better match.
I've heard the 5A's driven with 125 Ayre watts and they sang. The nice thing is that you are only using the amp to power the mids and above as they have self powered subs. That's why you use the crossover. I totally agree with you on the SF's....they must have powerful tube amps. Davey, most don't get it, you certainly do. Vandy's just sound so right and aren't fatiguing. I have heard them kick on Quicksilver, rogue, Ayre, AR, Krell, ML, Classe and Aesthetix and they always sound awesome, but you can always tell the difference of the upline components. If you feed it crap, it will sound like better crap, but feed it great amplification and you'll be rewarded and want to listen all day and night.
Thanks again for the responses. My 5A's are on their way. I should have them in a couple of days. I can't wait!! My dedicated room is 17.5 x 26 long. I have high hopes on what they can do. I just recently sold SF Cremona m's and Maggie 3.7's, and I felt they were good. They just didn't do enough for me.