PSB Synchrony vs. Sonus Faber Cremona M

I haven't heard either of these but both are possibilities for an upgrade (will they be?) from current Infinity Renaissance 80. Assuming either can be had for somewhat over $4k which would be recommended? I'd like better soundstage depth and layering, as well as superior imaging. Low end extension is also important as I listen to a wide variety of music, mostly jazz, classical, choral, but also reggae, R&B, etc.

Amplification is Hafler 9500, Conrad Johnson PF-2. Source is Squeezebox Touch (fed from dedicated NAS) feeding PS Audio DL3 DAC. Wireworld Polaris cabling/interconnect.

Room is 10' W X 25' L X 10' H but I cannot sit more than 8 ft or so from speakers which fire along the long dimension of the room. There's a lot of open space behind the listening chair.

If anyone has firsthand experience with both of these (even better with also the Renaissance 80!) please comment.

Thanks
partialresponse
I omitted the fact that it's the PSB Synchrony One floorstanding speaker to which I'm referring.
Partial ... do you know whether PSB is using beryllium dome tweeters now. If PSB does ... it will be joining the ranks of Magico, Focal and Paradigm.

Sorry I can't respond other than to say that beryllium tweeters are very special. If PSB is using them in the Synchrony Ones, they are worth a serious listen.
No, Bifwynne, I don't know whether the Synchrony One uses a Be tweeter.

I'm surprised no one has offers any comments on this comparison. Both of these speakers have individually received quite a bit of discourse here, but I suppose owing to the fact that the Cremona M lists for over twice that of the Synchrony One the comparison isn't one that would readily be made. But surely, someone must have had firsthand experience with both of these speakers, no?
According to the PSB website specifications the Synchrony One uses a 1” (25mm) Titanium Dome tweeter with a Ferrofluid Neodymium Magnet. I have heard both speakers and while they are both excellent performers they have very different perspectives. The PSBs are probably more neutral and accurate transducers, but the Sonus Fabers have a warmer and richer tonality that many find very enticing. Your Infinities are balanced more similarly to the PSBs, so if you're looking for a warmer perspective the SFs may be the better choice. Hope this helps!
Partialresponse ... as I said, I have not heard either speaker. At the risk of encouraging others to start suggest their pet favorite brand and thereby overwheliming you with TMI, let me put out there the Paradigm Signature line (v3). Specifically the S6 or S8. Preowned may be just a little over your budget but well worth the extra cost. As I said, beryllium tweeters are a very special animal.

One more suggestion is the Paradigm 30th Anniversary Tribute, which also has a slightly scaled down Be tweeter. I saw and heard it. It's GORGEOUS!! The dealer scolded me for touching the finish with bare hands ... he used white gloves. Not because the finish will peel off, but rather because it so beautiful. And the sound ... WOW!! It beat the socks of an A'gon favorite brand that costs a heck of a lot more.

Btw, is your amp a SS state job. Paradigm speakers are voiced to be driven by amps having low output impedances, generally SS.

Good luck and let us know how you make out.

Bruce