Speakers that turn your analytical mind off?

I am fortunate enough to own a wonderful pair of speakers and yet I catch myself noting how good a flute sounds or some other dissected component of the music rather than the music as a whole. When I'm in the shower and listening to sonos through our bathroom in ceiling speakers, I don't dissect the music and find it much easier to connect with the music.
For those left brained folks, have you found speakers that turn your analytical mind off and allow you to connect with the music ass a whole?
schw06
It seems to me that it is systems --- not speakers alone (or even speakers primarily) --- that can draw you in or turn you off. Many of the speakers listed will be wonderfully musical (non-analytical) with the right electronics and source material. But the same speakers with harsh analytical electronics will sound harsh and analytical. This is why a great deal of digital music is so non-engaging --- it does not draw you in even if your speakers are capable of drawing you in (were they fed better signal). So, a harsh sounding CD player will make any speaker sound bad. To me, the recording itself and the CD player/DAC actually are more critical than the speakers as regards drawing you in (at least in general).
"08-26-14: Czarivey
Shw06,
I've listened to lots of music(being a media dealer), but couldn't figure out which one I'd be able to listen during the shower.
Mind my curiosity? Suggestions?"

Get some marine or outdoor speakers and mount them about ear level on the wall opposite the shower head.
JBL L-7 moddified!, incredible life like,tone to die for, imageing is shocking, the speakers are 5 degrees toed in toward the middle of the room, when looking at them, they look straight with no toe in at all, till this day, I have never seen or heard a speaker do this type of toe in for best performance, took me three months of set up heart ache to come to these conclusions, paid off in spades!, 30hz to 27khz 4-way bi-amp speakers,The first to ever have inside fireing woofers, A JBL invention that many of the best has copied, A legendary classic.
Magico S5's when mostly or fully run in, properly set up & well matched with accompanying equipment for good synergy (eg: Vitus, Dartzeel, CJ Gat/Art or Pass XA.8 series). But get all that right and you stop thinking about speakers and simply enjoy music!