Paradigm speakers

Hi, I been seeing that there is not alot of talk about Paradigm speakers. It it because of built quality or price point ratio? Thanks
highend64
Oh, btw, not that this is really relevant, but I thought I'd pass it along anyway. When the DEQX guys were measuring my system, they plotted the frequency response of the drivers. The room wreaked havoc on the mid and low frequencies. That's where the DEQX helped.

But the beryllium tweeters were unbelievable. Their resonance frequency was close to 40,000 Hz. And the tweets were flat out to 20,000 Hz and started to gently roll off at around 30,000 Hz.
I had a short demo of the S8(v3)driven by a Marantz Reference power/pre/cd set up. Was really impressed with it's overall coherence and engaging midrange. Sounded spot on with male vocals which many speakers have difficulty with. Even with it's somewhat gauche appearance it deserves serious consideration, especially on the used market.
OP-

paradigm are very well established. No need for those guys to do much 'PR' work- if you know what I mean. I think that many will find it to be pleasing for Rock/Hard Rock music.

I like the fact that there are different series at different price-points- not all speaker companies treat customers this way. Your best money is spent in the signature editions.
Happy Listening!
Thanks for all the inputs. I had a pair of Titan v.3 and I like how they sounded. My Dayton speakers are way above the Titans in term of detail and soundstage but then again I'm comparing 5 1/4" to 6 1/2" speakers difference. I thought the Titans had a strong vocal presentation with good midrange but lack some upper end detail.

There budget stuff is killer right now. They are realizing the 200 to 1k speaker point is where the sale volumes at.

I like their ref 20's but they are now priced to high IMO. They were great for 599 in 2001