Telarc 1812 revisited

I've posted several threads about the trackability of this record and have received many scholarly answers, with emphasis on physics, geometry, compliance, weight, angles,price and all sorts of scientific explanations about tonearms, cartridges, VTA, etc, etc. Let's cut to the chase: I have a 1970's Pioneer 540 in the garage I bought for $5 at a thrift store plus an Audio Technica cartridge for which I paid $30 This combo. tracks the Telarc 1812 perfectly without problems while my $4000 Rega and $1200 Project bounce out of the grooves.. I'd really finally like to get some explanation and resolution as to this discrepanccy
boofer
Dear friends: There is no doubt that the Akiva tracking abilities was unexpected for me but the " bigger " surprise was and is ( a welcomed surprise. ) the top tracking abilities of the Fidelity Research FR MCX-5 because no other FR cartridge I tested and own or owned ( including Ikeda's. ) can track the 1812 not even mounted in FR or Ikeda tonearms.

Not only that the FR MCX-5 outperform any other FR/Ikeda cartridge I heard including the ones coming from the 7 series.Btw, I read somewhere that the favorit of Mr. Ikeda cartridge was the FR 1MK3 and because of that I tested this vintage item and is just " terrible ", poor performer.

I was wondedring what happened down there because the MCX-5 has top quality performance level ( I'm not talking here of tracking abilities but soun. ) til I find out that that cartridge was the design of some one that wroks in FR and that latter started My Sonic Lab that today has top fame because its cartridge designs as the Emminent model and others.
So, this discovery makes me to go for a sample of a My Sonic Lab cartridge.

I know that a well regarded Agon's friend Dgdad own it ( between other top tiers. ) and like it.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
It's easy to find out on sale the original Telarc 1812. I think people do not know how useful can be.

R.
Raul, the designer of My Sonic Labs also designs Air Tight cartridges. Can't remember his name, but you can look it up on the net.
Dear Peterayer: I did not know about AT that I already listened.

Thank's for the info. I will look for a cartridge model My Sonic Lab.

I think that there are several " gems " out there ready to discover it and we just don't know because we are " followers " of the audio marketing and reviews and this is a " mistake ".

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
Dear Peterayer: Take a look what A:J Conti and customers comment on the My Sonic Lab cartridges:

http://basisaudio.com/basis_audio_sonic_labs/index.html

quite remarkable. I have to listen it.

Regrads and enjoy the music,
R.