What kind of power cord comes with expensive gear

I was just pondering power cords today . I started wondering what kind of power cords come with expensive gear . Over A few grand up to cost no object pieces . If they come with run of the mill black rubber shielding cords i can convince myself to never buy an aftermarket power cable again .

Any owners of said equipment or with knowledge on this subject please chime in .
128x128maplegrovemusic
>>Audio Research ships their reference Series with cheap stock cords but they use expensive Shunyata cables at shows and in their factory listening room.

Possibly because they know that gullible, anal retentive audiophiles won't seriously listen to otherwise great audio gear unless it is connected to the hospital-grade power outlet via a power cord the approx. diameter of a well-stuffed kishka.
Possibly because they get it donated for free for showing with their own stuff.
In recent years when I've purchased amplifiers the power cord that came with it seems to be identical to the Volex 17604 power cord now. The amps I bought had 14 AWG power cords had the name Baohing on them. When I ordered the Volex 17604 power cords from Newark they had the Baohing name on them as well. So maybe you may have a quality power cord right off the get go. j/k.

Now with more expensive gear I've seen some preamp and amp manufacturers work with a power cord maker and their cord would be included with the equipment.

If I was spending hard earned $$$ on really expensive gear I would want the power cord that the designer used to voice the gear. If not don't bother sending a power cord with it. There are so many power cord makers out there to choose from.
There was a time when a lot of high end gear came with captured power cords and plugs and we all thought it sounded great. As the cable business grew, fewer and fewer captured power cords. Not a coincidence. I have found a bigger difference in one record to the next than I ever have from one power cord to the next. But there is a difference and if somebody wants to buy a $10k power cord to experience that difference, have at it. Like Elizabeth, I can't hear beyond Pangea.