Any Allnic H1201 owners out there?

I am considering getting one of these three pres, but I haven't heard the Allnic yetm and probably won't be able to given my location.

Allnic H1201, Manely chinook, EAR 834p

I am leaning towards the Allnic simply because it has adjustable gain settings with would be nice to use with one of my old SPUs. Any opinions?
ohnofiasco
Even tricked out, I wasn't as happy with my EARp as many of the other tube phono preamps I've used. Nice unit but not really in the league of the Allnic. The Chinook was pretty dry sounding in my system. I'd buy the Allnic in a second, although I'd probably look in the used market first before I decided. I think there are always some incredible values in phono preamps available. The other day a Herron VTPH-2 popped up at a good price, which in my opinion is better all around the the 1201. You can even sometimes find a ASR Basis Exclusive with the blue boards for $3000. If you have the space, that unit shames pretty much everything up to the H3000.
Thanks for all the replies, this is pretty much what I was expecting to hear after reading every review I could get my hands on. Just wish I had the extra to spend on the H3000, ha.
Ohno...Buy what you can afford...Everything is system dependent...! I've had the had the H-1201 in my system for a year now fully broken in and it's getting better & better every time I flip the switch. You can't go wrong with it! BTW---I sold my Chinook for the Allnic and haven't looked back...Always enjoy the MUSIC!
I've had the Allnic 1201 for about 6 months now and I'm thrilled with it. I upgraded to it from a JTLI and, although I did enjoy the JLTI, the Allnic beats it by a long shot. Much fuller, richer sound but still retains all the detail that was the JLTI's strength. Bass was much fuller and more defined, too. I haven't heard the Manley or EAR, but I think you'll be happy with the Allnic. I do confess that it makes me wonder what an H3000 would sound like in my system...