Reviews of $10k plus ics, speaker wires, and pcs

Do you think reviewers should do such cables? What about $30k plus components?
tbg
I just heard an Argento IC the other day. I wish I could say I didn't hear what it did better than the very good IC I was comparing it with.
My wires only cost a small % of that and I am happy so I am not qualified to say.
Mapman, nobody is qualified to say. I'm hearing realism that I've not heard before and love it, and I demonstrated it to four on Saturday. None, however, can afford what I have and I'm not even certain I can.
Tbg, your observations of assembly lines isn't a proof at all and isn't a reason for wires to be more than $50.
Was this assembly line similar to Mercedes Benz or BMW or RR(I've seen those in the past)? What should be SO special about assembling a darn wire?
I'm snob, dumb and stoopid and that's what I pay! If I seriously decide to buy $50 wire, it has to be darn great! That's why I use Mogami Silver series XLR IC's. I bet that Mogami assembly line is also one you should see just in case and speak out if you find any differences between line that normally assembles $50 wires vs. line that assembles $10k wires.
I'm also sure that BMW assembly line is much more interesting especially the way the factory arranges the tours.
My opinion is that one should not need such expensive gadgets in order to enjoy music fully.

On the flip side, the cutting edge of anything is bound to be disproportionately expensive and benefits likely to be more marginal as well, so it is grounds not often tread on by many except for scientists and engineers in their laboratories perhaps. But I get the impression most who would review this stuff are likely neither an unbiased scientist nor an electrical engineer, just another shlub like me with an opinion. Why not praise good stuff? I doubt the reviewers can afford such gadgets anyhow, so who are they to shoot it down, even if justified? They will never own it anyhow most likely, so that would come across as pretty petty.

So sure, review whatever one wants, even if just for entertainment purposes, but personally I would not expect the results to hold much water.