Should Sound Quality of Computer Audio be improved

Unable to respond to, "Mach2Music and Amarra: Huge Disappointment"- Thread. Other Members take free pop-shots!
Apparently some have more Freedom Of Speech than others! I
don't know how many times I have said it, I want Computer
Audio to succeed! It will only succeed if Computers are designed from the ground up to reproduce Music (Same minimum standard applied for Equipment of ALL Audio Formats)! This is common sense Audio Engineering Design. Bandaid Modifications cannot be substituted for absence in design to produce Music! Design it right to EARN the right to become a New Audio Format- same as all other Audio Formats! No Freebee's, No Cutting Corners! Lack of design is what's causing such varied results in S.Q. between
listeners of Computer Audio. I see about 50% negative
responses here on these Threads. It will continue to happen unless you fix it! Blaming me won't help! I am an
Engineer, and I can read results! 50/50 success/ failure
rate- you have an inherit Engineering Design Flaw for the
reproduction of Music via Computers! Shock! Suprise- since
they were never designed for Music! So when is someone finally going to properly design the Equipment/Computer
(From the ground up) for Computer Audio? Do we continue
to treat any real criticism as "HERESY" in the lack of
design in Computer Audio for Music? You tell me what I am
allowed to talk about, and we will both know!
pettyofficer
Petty,

What kind of stereo do you have in that bunker that I know you must have just in case the big one drops?

If it does please save some room for me. I do not have a bunker much less a stereo in it.
Just in case the Big One drops? You mean "SKYNET", the same
loving source for your Computer Audio? I thought that was
just a story! If you are driving a V.W. Bug with 20 Wheels
on it, with a Transmission that has 200 redundant gears,
please drop a big one on that Committee designed monstrosity! Just want to play some Music here, not go to the Moon Mr. Chairman of the Rocket Science Committee.
Computer Audio is going to end up on the same Scrap Heap as the Space Shuttle. The Scrap Heap of obsolete, too many
redundant moving parts, costs way more than you will ever get out of it, Boondoggle. Computer Audio, a Swiss Army
Knife with a Sink- and Sauna attached to it??? What the hell is this for a simple Audio Format? Heaven forbid if
you ever redesigned a Saxaphone- or any other Musical
Instrument! It would require Wasapi, and Kernel Streaming as well- and replace all other Saxaphones. Heaven help us!
Don't you dare touch our Musical Instruments next with your Rocket Science Committee Computer Audio Design
mentality! You are starting to scare the hell out me, and
making that Bunker look a little better! You are more dangerous than the Big One. Is this Nerd Gothic Computer
obsession, or what? Do you also want to create a hundred
redundant steps for me to put on my pants as well? Get yer greedy paws off of my Pants- same for my CDs! Plug
and Play CD doesn't require any "Computer Magic", therefore
it wont waste your time with silly gimmicks- just Music.
You also wont be wasting your time having to design your
Music Storage (Software, Metadata, Music File Format...etc)
from scratch. You already have that in the palm of your
hand- it is called a Shortcut around all of the Computer
Garbage. You know it as a CD. Spend more time listening to
Music, that is it's purpose after all- not trying to decypher the "Matrix".
Hmmmmm...that's strange...most of us don't find it THAT difficult to back up our music collections for safety's sake. It's not THAT difficult! And most of us can somehow do the research and implement a computer audio system that at least equals if not exceeds competitively priced CDPs

But...after all this I guess you're right Pettyofficer, computer audio is just too challenging FOR YOU. Nobody is stopping you from NOT adopting it and using your CDP. We just want you to stop complaining about YOUR problems as if they're OURS - we've actually figured it all out - and we'd be happy to share it with you if you would just listen for once.

No need for you to worry about those of us who have had success with what you find so confusing. By and large we're quite happy with what we're hearing, thank you very much!
No...no...no...not more challenging, just ten times more
tasking- especially when compared to simple plug-n-play CD.
I am happy with what I am hearing too! Just confused as to
why I should accept ten times more Tasking for replacement
of CD. Paying for it on top of that is a crime against
humanity! This sounds like something they would make you do in North Korea, or something. Don't tow the Party Line on Computer Audio: you get it, your wife gets it, your
children, your parents...etc. Happy for you, happy to share
Audio Market with you. Support you seizing the Audio Market, and turning it into a North Korean Concentration
Camp? You go ahead and try to touch my Relatives, or my CDs! Working longer, and harder for your Music is your choice. Don't deny someone the opportunity to work shorter,
and smarter with way less tasking for their Music! Three
Hour High Rez. Download indeed- this must be a joke! You
are "NOT" welcome very much.
Petty, neither I nor anyone else is denying you anything and I'm not quite sure why you continually state this. Show me the proof that anyone who has adopted computer audio is trying to deny you anything.

These are market forces, pure and simple. You seem to feel we're all out to get you but I promise we're not trying to harm you or your family.

"Support you seizing the Audio Market, and turning it into a North Korean Concentration Camp?" LOL! Come to think of it not much is funny about a concentration camp, but I assume your intent here was humor.