Cables more hype than value?

What are the opinions out there?
tobb
@ mrtennis,there is nothing oc about wanting music to sound as real as possible,I call it love for music,someone buys a ferrai loves driving performance,for me,it is the same.cheers!
Cables...good bad or indifferent.. cost to the buyer vs cost to the maker is just not justifiable. I don't care how much better one thinks the sound is or is not. If I'm wrong, just buy all Odins and enjoy them.. alone.
Good post Audiolabyrinth, always enjoy your posts. Can tell you are good natured fellow that is enthusiastic about the discussion. You too Nonoise, thanks.

Irvrobinson, you might consider reducing your intake of Haterade! I bet that if scientific proof were under your nose, you would probably dismiss it as product marketing. Current bunching causes resistance and that is not efficient. The research has been done and companies like Analysis Plus, Tara Labs, and more have created cables that allow your sound system to perform better sonically.
Gotta mention the Incognito wiring harness for Rega tonearms too. The improvement in sound quality when using Incognito vs the stock Rega tonearm wire is significant to say the least. One of the most notable wiring improvements I have experienced. The most notable Improvement being Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Oval!
Also, Paul Hales chose to put Cardas wire in my Revelation 3s, thanks Paul! Steve McCormack will use upgrade wire in upgrades to amplifiers, etc, so will Dan Wright. The list goes on and on, and smart people will do and have done all these things because it makes music sound better.
@ Irvrobinson,how in the world did you know I was drinking coffee when I made the post you reposted?,LOL!,the reason I sent two was not the caffeine intake,some of my post seem like they did not make it here,so,I wanted to make sure you and rok2id read what I wanted to make clear,thats all. happy listening!
@ Irvrobinson,how in the world did you know I was drinking coffee when I made the post you reposted?,LOL!,the reason I sent two was not the caffeine intake,some of my post seem like they did not make it here,so,I wanted to make sure you and rok2id read what I wanted to make clear,thats all. happy listening!