Cables more hype than value?

What are the opinions out there?
tobb
"09-20-13: Audiolabyrinth
@ Mrtennis, Hi, Thankyou, looking at the audio visor catalog, they show the tubes with no pins for tube sockets, It clearly shows the tubes with wires coming straight from the bottom of the tubes, It is a pic with the tubes out side of the unit,"

Definitely check with Vincent first, but I'm almost certain you're talking about a tube that hasn't been terminated (terminated may not be the proper word for it). But if its a bunch of solid core wires that come out of the bottom of the tube, they get snipped off. After that they put the plastic housing over the bottom of the raw wires. The housing has the key way and the pins that actually go into the tube socket. I think they are showing you a picture of a tube before its finished being made.
@ Zd542, Hi,The pics are decieving!, Had me fooled!, I hope you are correct, it seems I am in the market for another player if Paul of usa tubes is seriously going to give me a full refund for my Ayon cd-2s player?, I may have to buy another vincent to have a player now, versus having what I want in the spring, the vincent player I had thus far was the most musical player I have ever heard!, not the clearest with analitical detail that people love these days, just darn right real sounding, way more enjoyable than Ayon digital, 12au7, 12ax7 tubes that are in the vincent versus 6h30 tubes that are in the Ayon, who knows, I suppose I might move forward and look for a Esoteric K-03 used to, what are your impresseions of the K-line Esoteric players?
I will be getting the Vincent cd s7 dac. i'll pop the cover and report back. I will be reviewing the player.
Hi Everyone!
I've tested several brands of wires and, in my experience, many of them work like an equalizer. I think that's why it's very difficult to give a perfect advice to anyone about a cable cause you have to know perfectly every component of the entire system. Neutral doesn't mean anything cause it'll depend on what you consider neutral. There is no absolute.
For examble, Bo1972 consider Naim as flat and 2D. Based on what exactly? On which speakers? with what kind of player? cables?
I think it's cool to be so confident to think our advices are the ONES, but Hifi is more complex cause it comes with the background of the listener, his feelings, his history and his own way of thinking. It's a cerebral hobby!
To compare it with cars is absurd cause cars is mechanic, no brainer in that hobby!!!

When you want to "feel" in Hifi, that's where belong high-end purpose! And there are just a few brands that give you the emotion, the evidence where you stop thinking and start feeling. I seek those pieces of paradise and if i can find it for less, i'm all ears!!!
So please start writing about your experiences and stop thinking... I like forums to glad informations about experiences, not looking for opinions as steril as the writer...