Need help with preamp purchase

What I have so far.
cd ayre c5xe
amp h20 S250

Looking for an active preamp with balanced connections. Has to have a remote. I will also concider a passive pre with the above features. The most important thing is that it has to mate well with the h20. Price wise I'm concidering $5000 - $6000. I can go a little above $6000 but not by much. Oh and no tubes at all!!! Come on guys voice your thoughts!!!
chadaudio816
The cd player dimmed the highs and made the lows sound slow, not in pace with the music, and had no attack at all.

Boy, you got hold of the wrong tubed CD player, bub. I wish you could come to my house, or to the homes of three audio buddies to hear how tubes will faithfully and accurately reproduce crystalline highs, and tight, fast, punchy bass.

You owe it to yourself to investigate tubed equipment further. You haven't yet heard what they can do.
Tvad and Audiofankj

I might give tubes a try down the road. Tvad I live in Los Angeles,Ca. I will love to give your system a listen, when you have time. Get in touch with me through this tread and let me know.
Provided you can convince my wife you're not an axe murderer, you're on Chadaudio816...
Tvad
Sent you an email. For the rest I will report what my ears hear and get back to this thread. If Tvads tubes makes me dance in his chair then I will have to change my mind and go the tubes route.