Should Rotel be ok to drive Totem Forrest?

Hi,
Does anyone use Rotel to drive Totem forrest? I would like to hear what you think about it?

thanks.
hvu
Which Rotel? Rotel in very general terms are capable with good sound. And at their price points, you can afford to move up the line for more power. Other considerations are Cambridge and for a little more the new Audiolab line (shipping this Spring).
Hello, I am a dealer of both and the match is quite good. I would also listen to Arcam on the Totems. Parasound amps are good too as long as you don't use their pre-amps.
Another good brand on them ius Musical Design.
Thanks for response.

I actually have Rotel RC-1070 (pre-am) and RB-1080(amp). So, if replace rotel pre-amp with something else, does the sound signature change? I think rotel pre-amp is the weakest chain in the line.

thanks.
I agree with you. Find a used VTL, Musical Design, or if you want a sleeper brand that is awesome, I have an Encore 2010 for sale in Audiogon that is almost as good as a CAT Signature. I am not self promoting and to prove so there are 2 on Audiogon and you can buy the other one. :-)

I have the same problem with Parasound pre-amps i told you earlier about and Rotel. It is hard to make a solid state pre-amp very good and under $2000 almost imposible. Classe isn't bad though.
Duane, i appreciate your suggestion. Even though i'm not into tube, i will take a look. Is there any other solid state pre-amp you would suggest? How about Krell, plinius, Musical Fidelity, or Bryston?

thanks again.