please help with tube amp thks

thinkin' on two amps,Music Reference RM-10 or a Morrow Audio 300B1.any help thks as i am a newby.
2bigears
thks all,i was going to run a single out board speaker to start and see how that sounded.if a sub per channel was needed,add two active subs as i love real bass.the Bastanis speakers look very interesting and i have talked with Bill Allen about them.what concerns me is what Swamp said,a small tube will not do rock music.the RM-10 is 35 watts for 2k,the 300 is small watts,with high grade parts for 3k.both amps are highly recommended.an old SF-2 would work good but 1000 dollars in tubes at cycle end scares me off.
Contact me and I would be glad to discuss your system and speakers to see if they would work with my products. If not I will help steer you in the right direction. We do have a demo pair for sale at this time if you find they will work for you...

morrowaudio@yahoo.com
TAD-60. Read the reviews. I have them going through vandersteen 2CE Sigs. Low efficiency but, 60 watts per channel. They have a new model with smaller transformers that puts out 40 if you don't need the 60.