Does anyone have the new VAC Phi 300 amplifier?

If so, I'm very interested in your impressions and associated equipment.

Thanks.
fplanner2000
Dlanselm: Thanks for your insights. Sounds like you are quite pleased. I know its a great looking amp as well - you might want to add a pic to your system when you get the chance. I appreciate your sharing your opinion on what sounds like a really great amp (altho I have yet to hear one). How long have you had it and how long was your break-in period?

Thanks and enjoy your system!
I have had it for two weeks. But it has about 200 hours on it. I have left it on for long periods with a CD on repeat, to speed the break in. The break in is real. Out of the box it was decent, at about 100 hours it sounds good. At about 150 hours it was "dark", now at 200 hours it is very musical.
Finally got an unbroken 300.1 (fedex ground broke the first 1 and then denied the claim - beware)and I love it so far (2 days). I put a few early impressions on my system site. Thanks very much to all who contributed to this thread.
Fplanner2000, I would love to hear your impressions as the amp further breaks in. The McCormack DNA 500 is an amzing amp for a solid state, so your comparisons would be appreciated.
I've got mine in as well and am ecstatic at the beauty of this amp....the low end is full and tight and the mids and highs were always the strength of VAC gear to me and that is as good as ever on the 300.1

I have around 150 hours on mine so am expecting it to keep opening up and improving, wow what a delight this thing is....