Is the Eico HF 81 really that good?

I read about the little Eico integrated in Stereophile. They said it was incredible. Does anyone here have any direct experience with this unit?
128x128baranyi
Peter,
Thanks for making an appearance on this thread. Even though I now run Apogee Scintillas I used to run vintage speakers such as JBL Hartsfields with Vintage Marantz tube gear. The sound was quite good in the midrange but not very extended at frequency extremes. I used to be a collector of vintage audio. I never gave the Eico's a second look which was obviously an oversight on my part. I have listened to many vintage speakers but have not heard the Bozaks. Are there any other gems that you are using at present?
Baranyi, Bozaks are simply very unique and a MUST listen.But once you listen you'll find they are a MUST own. Tha Grands or the Symphony but if you don't have the space, go for the 302a which I feel image better. Have fun!
I just received an HF-81 that I bought and had restored. I've not owned any vintage equipment before, but I must say, I am amazed by the sound. Terrific musicality, one listens to the music more than the equipment. It actually competes with my Fi
2a3 monoblocks! It's not much to look at, but to listen to...wow!
How do owners connect modern spaded speaker cables on that vintage terminal strip? Is making up an adapter necessary? It seems to me that modern spades could short out to adjacent terminals.