Choosing the right Bryston amp

Hi all,
Interested in input on which Bryston amplifier would be most appropriate to power a pair of Revel F30 Performa loudspeakers. Is the 3BST enough? Or do I need at least the 4BST to get my money's worth out of the speakers?
Thanks.
skippack
A used 4BST should run 8-900$ more than a 3BST,[last I looked].Your call,depends a little on how long you may keep those speakers possibly....?Good luck,Bob
Buy the 4B SST, and buy it used if possible. It has substantially better resale than the 3B SST due to higher demand from buyers.
So it sounds like a matter of how loud do I want it.

But tell me this: does the 4B *sound* better than the 3B at normal volume? What would I be gaining other than power, if anything? I've been running the 3B, but I never tried to really crank it, as it seemed...unnecessary. OR maybe I was afraid of blowing something. I'm basically unaware of the limits of my stuff, and not inclined to find out the hard way. Anyway I've never noticed any clipping at what I would consider fairly high levels; maybe I'm not as deaf as some. My imagination suggests the potential for more bass rez, or more effortless highs, but...whatever.
I owned a 4B SST and I ran it with Von Schweikert VR4 Gen III HSE loudspeakers (89db/6 ohm). Even at it's rated 250wpc (or whatever it was...I forget), the 4B SST would clip and shut down when running at relatively high volumes (95db-98db).

Eventually, I bought a 14B SST. The low volume performance was improved due to the better bass in the 14B SST, and the amp never clipped or shut down.
I personally would go for the higher powered amp. From personal experience, I can highly recommend the 4B ST. An excellent amp.