Feedback on Audiogon

I just wanted to express how pleased I am with Audiogon. I couldn't be happier with how my recent auction went. The fee is much more reasonable than Ebay, and the buyer was great. Thanks for a great site!
robert487
Audio buys I have made on ebay have varied widely in quality of product received. Nothing like that for me on audiogon (except, I have learned not to by from Canada--see the other thread). The 'gonners know their equipment and how to describe it. People with 0 feedback and who take money order only...I avoid. Haven't sold anything here for a while, so not aware of price increases....Do not like the censorship of the posts that goes on, but it's a small price to pay.
Could I be just as addicted to the Gon as I am to my audio sys? Sometimes I think so. I've learned so much here (thanks to all of you).

Sorry to say that I just had my first borderline lousy experience with a seller. The item I received (speaker cables) should have been rated a 4-5 of 10. The seller had them rated a 9/10. I was shocked at their condition. Fortunately, the seller refunded my money plus shipping both ways. But, it was a bit of a wake-up call. I'll be a bit more careful from here on.
Say what you want to, but I know that I used to have a nicer car, nicer clothes and a lot more discretionary income before I found Audiogon.....but, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I love this place.
I had only one of many that went astray. The person I bought from was a dealer who went bankrupt, but amazingly 6 months later he made good on the original purchase. I agree that $3-4 and free wanted would be much better!
cdm, he refunded your money and paid for shipping both ways. Wake up call? where can you do better than that?