Feedback on Audiogon

I just wanted to express how pleased I am with Audiogon. I couldn't be happier with how my recent auction went. The fee is much more reasonable than Ebay, and the buyer was great. Thanks for a great site!
robert487
Could I be just as addicted to the Gon as I am to my audio sys? Sometimes I think so. I've learned so much here (thanks to all of you).

Sorry to say that I just had my first borderline lousy experience with a seller. The item I received (speaker cables) should have been rated a 4-5 of 10. The seller had them rated a 9/10. I was shocked at their condition. Fortunately, the seller refunded my money plus shipping both ways. But, it was a bit of a wake-up call. I'll be a bit more careful from here on.
Say what you want to, but I know that I used to have a nicer car, nicer clothes and a lot more discretionary income before I found Audiogon.....but, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I love this place.
I had only one of many that went astray. The person I bought from was a dealer who went bankrupt, but amazingly 6 months later he made good on the original purchase. I agree that $3-4 and free wanted would be much better!
cdm, he refunded your money and paid for shipping both ways. Wake up call? where can you do better than that?
What makes you say you can't leave negative feedback?

I've seen lots of members with some negative transaction feedback.

For me, the feedback rating is very important...esp. a high value one with no negatives.