Preamp with lots of outputs?

What some recommendations for great preamps with LOTS of outputs. The more the better.

Thanks
doug_kraz
Doug, I think you're going to need at least TWO input/output switchers, not a preamp.
I have a great sense of humor generally. This thread has turned into potty humor because either Tripper is dsylexic or just plain stupid. FURTHERMORE, if you dont have something intelligent to say, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

Next, I have no RESPECT for Rwwear!!!!!!!! Do not answer a question with a question!!!!! You screwed up my serious question on this tread, with your inane question. Rwwear I suggest you go to IRAQ and look for those WMD's. You seem to have the intellect for it as well the the ability to distract, obfiscate, confuse, and not take responsibility.

And for all you that encouraged Tripper and/or further exaserbated the stupidity-- Bdgregory, Jax2, Jmcgrogan2
go watch the movie JACKASS, and don't ever comment on my threads again.
You an idiot Doug_kraz. I was merely trying to help and asked a serious question. I figured you meant inputs and simply asked if you did. You may not have any respect for me but at least I know the difference between inputs and outputs. If anyone should go anywhere perhaps it should be you. At the least you should get back on your meds or apply for some.
Next, I have no RESPECT for Rwwear!!!!!!!! Do not answer a question with a question!!!!! You screwed up my serious question on this tread, with your inane question. Rwwear I suggest you go to IRAQ and look for those WMD's. You seem to have the intellect for it as well the the ability to distract, obfiscate, confuse, and not take responsibility.

1. Why this lack of respect for Rwwear? Am I missing something. He addressed your question succinctly and without malice. He only suggested you may have made a mistake, which it seems that you did.

2. Your question did not need anyone else to screw it up. It started out that way when you mis-stated what it was you were looking for. Or are you actually looking for many outputs to plug your source devices into? If so, can you explain why you might want to do that? I can tell you for certain you will not be happy with the results, assumin you are expecting music to come from the speakers attached to this system.

I have a great sense of humor generally.

You have thus far not displayed it.

...either Tripper is dsylexic or just plain stupid.

dsylexic? Is that the great sense of humor kicking in?

FURTHERMORE, if you dont have something intelligent to say, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

That seems hypocritical in the light of your original question. This suggestion, had it been considered by yourself, might obviate the need to have posted the question you did in the first place.

And for all you that encouraged Tripper and/or further exaserbated the stupidity-- Bdgregory, Jax2, Jmcgrogan2
go watch the movie JACKASS, and don't ever comment on my threads again.

So, let me get this straight, a comment like this would fall under "an intelligent thing for you to say," along with the previous, 'go to Iraq to find WMD' suggestion? Or is this, once again, a display of your great sense of humor?

As for the movie, "Jackass"; From that title, I'm guessing you play the starring roll in what undoubtedly must be a cinematic gem .... so I think I'll pass since we obviously don't share the same sense of humor. I will, however, take your suggestion and, heretofore restrain myself from even viewing any of your subsequent threads, much less commenting on them.

I'll leave you with a suggestion: Lighten up! Anyone could make such a mistake, and we were just having a bit of fun. You just made it worse when folks already pointed out your error, yet you were adamant that you'd asked correctly. Develop a bit of humility with that great sense of humor...and for god's sake, take your meds and watch that caps-lock key. You're beginning to sound like Owen Meany.

Marco