Belcanto Power Amplifiers

If I remember correctly there were a lot of Belcanto Evo power amplifier users on this message board, has anybody tried their latest e-One Ref 1000's or e-One M300's?
kjgp
Yes I have the Ref 1000s and and an S300 for my rear surrounds. I'm very happy with them. In reverse order of importance, their benefits are: small form factor, run cool, very powerful, superb sound. What would you like to know about them specifically.
I use a pair of M300s for my VSA VR-4JRs, placed near my speakers with Speltz anti-cables suspended in the air for one meter runs. I love them. They are the best amps I have yet tried. The S300 is a single box version of the M300s. I hear the Ref 1000s may be even better, but in my room 1000 W/ch was not needed. My amps completely disappear. They are as close to a "wire with gain" as I have yet heard. Although I currently use a SS pre-pro I am looking for a tube pre-amp. This may be a perfect combination and is what the reviewers have used and recommend in their systems. As with all components, they will be system dependent. With the VR-4JRs, it is like someone is standing in the room performing, they are that real. Walter at Underwood HiFi has great prices on electronics, especially Bel Canto.
I am considering purchasing either the Ref 1000's or the M300's (room will be 23'-0" X 16'-0" X 9'-3"). My concern is that I have been told that the new style amps have the edge on 'hi-fi type sound', but they do not give the level of musical involvement of the EVo Amps (or a good valve amp).
I also use the M300s with VSA VR-4JRs speakers and a tube pre amp (Dehavilland Superverve) and to my ears, it is a beautiful sound. I tried a couple other solid state amps (Bryston,PS Audio etc.), however, the Bel Cantos for their price, seemed better for me at the moment. The M300s appeared to have taken a long time to break in, especially the lower end, but, thats the case as you know sometimes.