Pass Labs xa - .5 amps

Has anyone compared the new Pass XA-30.5 stereo amp to the XA-60.5 mono amps? Interested to hear your impressions. I am considering one (or two) these for use with my ML Vantage speakers. Thanks.

Bob R.
rmrobinson1957
Pass Labs is not so much about marketing. Pass employs audio enthusiasts who appear to go out-of-the-way to help their consumers. Customer and technical support are among the top. Their products are extremely well built. They introduce new product lines every few years, only when an improvement has been made. And their products span the full range without being duplicative. Nelson Pass has a collection of white papers on amplifier design which are classic. He would probably be as happy helping you make your own amplifier as he would in selling one of his own. The equipment is respected and holds its value. This company is the real-deal in audio. Perhaps some feathers were ruffled on the dealer side of things in the past, but they seem to come through for the consumer.

I have had an x350, an x600, and an x600.5. When I was contemplating a change for my new set-up, I spoke to several people at Pass to discuss the merits of the xa160.5 vs. xa200.5, and found them to be responsive, genuine, and helpful. I decided to go in a different direction, but I could live with an amp from Pass. Not everyone loves the sound, nor does everyone have to. Personally, I do not quite understand the market for low-powered solid state amps. If others enjoy, then good. I think the x250.5-x600.5 are great amps that could be had at a good value. I also think the xa100.5-160.5 likewise are statement pieces.

There is no such thing as a perfect amp. We just have to find what works best with our systems. For now....
Tvad, Thanks for your reply....My earlier setup with small
room. Now I have apportunity to move a new flat which has big room. So,I am plan to change the speaker to floor stand. I believe that you have silver line speakers hence am seeking the suggestion, whether any of silver line
speakers (f/standing) can match with my xa 30.5. Also I need to know your speaker has esoter tweeter (of Dynaudio)?
Rabbani, in a large room, you will need a speaker with higher sensitivity than the Silverline's 93dB if you intend to use the XA-30.5, in my opinion. The XA-30.5 started to run out of steam in my 24x19 room.

The Sonata III speakers do have Dynaudio tweeters. Either the esotar or esotec tweeter, whichever is the smaller of the two.
Thanks Tvad, My new room size is approx 300 sq ft.
Let's try first my available setup... Secondly suggest for matching source becoz my current palyer getting old but well match with pass labs. Also that is 20bit n I need to upgrade 24 bit?