Pass Labs xa - .5 amps

Has anyone compared the new Pass XA-30.5 stereo amp to the XA-60.5 mono amps? Interested to hear your impressions. I am considering one (or two) these for use with my ML Vantage speakers. Thanks.

Bob R.
rmrobinson1957
Tvad, Thanks for your reply....My earlier setup with small
room. Now I have apportunity to move a new flat which has big room. So,I am plan to change the speaker to floor stand. I believe that you have silver line speakers hence am seeking the suggestion, whether any of silver line
speakers (f/standing) can match with my xa 30.5. Also I need to know your speaker has esoter tweeter (of Dynaudio)?
Rabbani, in a large room, you will need a speaker with higher sensitivity than the Silverline's 93dB if you intend to use the XA-30.5, in my opinion. The XA-30.5 started to run out of steam in my 24x19 room.

The Sonata III speakers do have Dynaudio tweeters. Either the esotar or esotec tweeter, whichever is the smaller of the two.
Thanks Tvad, My new room size is approx 300 sq ft.
Let's try first my available setup... Secondly suggest for matching source becoz my current palyer getting old but well match with pass labs. Also that is 20bit n I need to upgrade 24 bit?