Best Power amps in $7000 range

It seems impossible to narrow down all the good choices. I feel overwhelmed because I want to purchase a 300-400w amp in the $7000 range and there are so many options. I want it to be my last power amp purchase for at least the next 20 years. I've considered Bryston, Classe, Mcintosh, and Parasound. This list is compiled of components I can purchase locally. Any thoughts or impressions on any of these? I've heard bryston in the past and thought they sounded kind of bright, it could've been the setup thought. I currently am using a Classe CA-300 and really like it but I want to replace it due to age. I have no experience with parasound or Mcintosh.
fruff1976
Ejlif's advice should be followed.Replacing your amp will change the sound but it cannot do anything to correct the weaknesses of your preamp and cd player.
Your room is large and as Raquel stated your speakers just may not be up to filling the room with the sound you are looking for.Further do you use a M.C. cartridge and if you do what is the output.
Bob Crump, who was the primary chooser of parts, said it was a conscious decision based on sound.
Pass Labs, Plinius, Ayre, Boulder are options but why not stick with what you know that works well with your speakers and pony up for a new Classe?
Sorry...in my previous post I meant to include this quote from Fruffl976 first:

"I was seriously considering the JC-1's, I am curios why they would put plastic binding posts on such a nice looking set of amps though?"
Also: suggest that you consider the Rowland 501s - WITH the Power Correction Factor modules.