Best Power amps in $7000 range

It seems impossible to narrow down all the good choices. I feel overwhelmed because I want to purchase a 300-400w amp in the $7000 range and there are so many options. I want it to be my last power amp purchase for at least the next 20 years. I've considered Bryston, Classe, Mcintosh, and Parasound. This list is compiled of components I can purchase locally. Any thoughts or impressions on any of these? I've heard bryston in the past and thought they sounded kind of bright, it could've been the setup thought. I currently am using a Classe CA-300 and really like it but I want to replace it due to age. I have no experience with parasound or Mcintosh.
fruff1976
Also: suggest that you consider the Rowland 501s - WITH the Power Correction Factor modules.
I'm using Usher cp-6371's in an approx. 550sq/ft rectangular room

What with 7" woofers and you want a 400 watt amp to drive them?

I'd upgrade speakers first before getting such a high powered beast - more mileage to be had there IMHO.

...just two cents.
Third the Moscode 401 HR. Great amp with ss power and tube warmth, timbre. Well built, reliable and you have $2K left over.
Check out Mike Elliott's products: Counterpoint NP100/NP220, or Aria amps. I spent about $7K on NP100 with all the upgrades. It is an amazing amp and drives my Focal JMlab Alto Utopia with ease.