Bryston 14B-SST or Pass Labs X 350.5

I am looking for a new amplifier and am torn between the Bryston and Pass Labs. I do not have the ability to audition both otherwise I would do that. I would appreciate some thoughts from others. Thanks for the help!

Current System:

Kef Reference 205/2's
Modwright Transporter
Modwright LS 36.5
Synergistic Research Tesla cables
rydenfan
Given there was a slight design change within the 14B-SST amp commonly known as the "Swedish choke" if buying used you want to make sure you get the most recent version. I believe this "mod" was incorporated after unit serial # 505 (can be confirmed by Bryston). You can have an older version updated but of course the mod will cost you (around $250) as well as freight both ways so look for a more recent amp.

Also if buying used you want to review Bryston's warranty info on their website. Gear made after a specific date must have the original invoice to ensure the 20 year transferable warranty.
I had my pass .5 amp in service 3 times under warranty in less than 6 months..I agree with the post on the mac 402,cant go wrong
An amplifier's, or any component for that matter, service or remedial work is not always attributable to a factory problem.

I've seen just as many cases, probably more, damage resulting from customer mis-use than actual component failure.