MiniMax Phono

For the MiniMax users:

Which cartridge(s) do you run with this phonostage? Feel free to also list the TT/Tonearm.

roblanger
I use my Mini Max with a nottingham ace space/spacedeck and shelter 501 MkII. I have also heard it with the Clearaudio Concerto and that will probably be my next cartridge. One thing I cannot recommend highly enough, a tube upgrade. I had Andy at Vintage tube Services put together a set of RCA NOS 5751's for the mini max and Bill at morningstar set me up with a Tungsol rectifier. And wow, what a nice phono stage. Greater clarity, air, bass definition and musicality.
Davt : Same here..RCA 3 mica B/plates 5751 and Tungsol Rectifier.. Also find the Stock power cord does not help matters either..V/D Nite Power cord works wonders for me...Real nice phono amp...........
Dynavector 10x5 (HOMC)/Linn Basik LV-X
Virtuoso Wood (MM)/Clearaudio Satisfy

Since this phonostage is MC capable, I'm curious if anyone has used both MM and MC carts with it and can compare. Does it perform best with either type?

Thorman: So far, the GE 3-mica 5751's and Tung-Sol rectifier are working well for me. Thanks for the suggestions :)
It's going to sound good with any cart. I've used one with a Blackbird, Denon 103, and several other LOMC carts with excellent results.