Audible Illusions Modulus 3 and Rogue M-120 Okay?

Would like comments on compatibility of the Audible Illusions Modulus 3 (not 3a) and the Rogue Audio Magnum M-120 mono blocks. I already have the Rogue mono blocks and am thinking of using the Audible Illusions Modulus 3.
morgandogge
A local Audiogon seller let me try out his Audible Illusions L2. The match was quite good, however, the background hissing from the preamp was so prominent through the speakers - even when playing music at normal easy listening levels. You have to turn up the volume to not hear it. I ended up returning it.
Morgandogge, AI preamps have reputation for being very quite. Suggest you tell the owner to buy a good set of tubes.
Yeah, if a recent AI preamp is noisy, it's almost certainly too old tubes or the owner has tried a different tube type in an attempt at rolling the sound.
AI Preamps do not quickly consume tubes. I've owned the M3 and M3A for a dozen years and only retubed once - not because the tubes were noisy or weak - just to warm the midrange a little. Installed Amperex Bugle Boys. Talk about taking the preamp to the next level...WOW!!