audia flight opinions

i see this brand showing up on agon a little more often . not too many reviews, and sadly no close dealer. im very interested in the flight 50 amp, 50 watts pure class a. im using a pair of sonus faber cremona's . seems like quality gear from what info ive been able to gather, any user opinions ?
jrw40
About a year ago I went to the local dealer I frequent and noticed that they were now an Audia Flight dealer. I had never heard of the brand. In one of the smaller rooms they had one of the integrated amps, the middle model I think, with the matching CD player driving Dynaudio C1's with all entry level Shunyata signal cables and Shunyata power cords and the sound of this system absolutely floored me. I went back to the store recently and they still had the same system set-up. I was curious if it was maybe just something about that first time I heard the Audia Flight gear and if maybe this time around I wouldn't be impressed. Well, don't you know this system upon second listen sounded even better than I remember it sounding the first time I heard it. If I was in the market for a new simple two channel rig that wouldn't completely break the bank this would be it.
First bought Audia Flight 2 int amp in 2007. A versatile int amp which could manage from Linn Tukan with or without sub, to Sonus Faber minis like Concertino Home or Minima, to Rogers Studio 1 with respective cables. Bought Flight CD 2 in 2010. Excellent player. This year bought Flight Pre Mk 3, Flight 100 and Flight CD 1 Mk 2. Getting quite addicted to Audia's neutral, transparent, warm and relaxed sound with lightning fast reactions and very extended frequency range. No need to crank it up. Just enjoy pure class A handling of the source material with unlimited headroom. All you hear is the result of the source and speakers. Audia disappears from the chain of equipment. Recommended.
I have the pre and it is very good but I had to get rid of my house due to bad health. It is great but quite heavy and I am going to lighter equnent. If any of you are intrested  let me know and I will run an ad.