Threshold Amp and Sonic Frontiers Pre? HELP

I have a Sonic Frontiers SFL-1 with a Mullard tube and I am considering an amp upgrade to a Threshold S/200 Stasis. I wondering if any of you guys have expirience with SF and Threshold. I've been very happy with a tube pre SS amp combo thus far but I know that a Nelson Pass Amp will give a lot more to my speakers than my BK-ST140.

That being said, I love the BK-ST140. Maybe one of you will convince me to keep it in? I don't know. Any thoughts on that amp with the rest of my system?

I am using a pair of Theil cs1.5 speakers and a Monarchy Audio 18b Delux DAC connected to my computer. I'm using Audioquest Coral IC's and Audioquest Gibraltar speaker cables.

Thanks so much for any thoughts or ideas.
128x128esteborino
The S200 is twice the amp of the 140 on all levels if its in good shape[caps].You can also contact Jon Soderberg for his thoughts.Good luck,Bob
Thanks guys. When inspecting the amp what should I look for to make sure it's in good shape? I'm going to be listening for hums and hisses but should I take the top off? And if so what should I look for?

Thanks so much for all of your help!
How are you connecting the 18B to your computer? Is it a lap top? I am considering the same rig.