Krell FPB 400CX vs PASS LABS X-350.5

I'm moving up the ladder and have it down to these two amps. Any suggestions?? Should I go with the Krell FPB400CX or the PASS LABS X-350.5??

Speakers: DeVore Fidelity Nines
Preamp: Pass Labs X-1
Source: Esoteric X-03SE
Cables: Audiopath Silver 8 all around
roor
I found the PASS X250.5 to be noticably quite superior to the Krell FPB-300cx when compared side-by-side. I would assume that the same would go for the next models up. The PASS X.5 series is 5+ years newer than the old Krell FPB series. I found the Krell Evolution Stereo Amps to be sonically very competitive with the PASS X.5 (& XA.5) Stereo Amps.
I would do neither.

With the specifications of the Devore Nines, both amps under consideration are serious overkill.

If you're determined to buy solid state, then I'd look at the Pass XA-.5 series...either the XA-60.5 or the XA-100.5. Depending on your room size, the XA-60.5 would do nicely. If you have a large room, then the XA-100.5 would be recommended.

Frankly, I'd use a tube amp with the Devore Nines.
Ditto Tvad's comments. If you want to stick to solid state you could also consider the class A models from Plinius: SA-50, SA-100 & SA-02.... or Clayton S40 & M100
I agree with Tvad and Pdreher. Based on my experience with earlier Pass class-A vs AB designs, including older Threshold models, if the XA-60.5 is remotely close in price to the X-350.5 go for the XA. It will sound enormously powerful on the Nines and will have subtlety and nuance the AB amp lacks.

Happy listening,
John DeVore