Krell FPB 400CX vs PASS LABS X-350.5

I'm moving up the ladder and have it down to these two amps. Any suggestions?? Should I go with the Krell FPB400CX or the PASS LABS X-350.5??

Speakers: DeVore Fidelity Nines
Preamp: Pass Labs X-1
Source: Esoteric X-03SE
Cables: Audiopath Silver 8 all around
roor
I would do neither.

With the specifications of the Devore Nines, both amps under consideration are serious overkill.

If you're determined to buy solid state, then I'd look at the Pass XA-.5 series...either the XA-60.5 or the XA-100.5. Depending on your room size, the XA-60.5 would do nicely. If you have a large room, then the XA-100.5 would be recommended.

Frankly, I'd use a tube amp with the Devore Nines.
Ditto Tvad's comments. If you want to stick to solid state you could also consider the class A models from Plinius: SA-50, SA-100 & SA-02.... or Clayton S40 & M100
I agree with Tvad and Pdreher. Based on my experience with earlier Pass class-A vs AB designs, including older Threshold models, if the XA-60.5 is remotely close in price to the X-350.5 go for the XA. It will sound enormously powerful on the Nines and will have subtlety and nuance the AB amp lacks.

Happy listening,
John DeVore
Thanks a bunch, guys. I appreciate you taking the time to call me the other day, John. I picked up the Nines last week, and they are awesome. I just sold my Pass Labs X-250.5 and and have ruled out the krell FPB, so it will be the X-350.5 for now. I've found a good deal on the X-350.5, but someday plan to go up again to the XA-100.5's.

Best Regards,
Greg