Upgrading wall outlets

Curious if anyone has found much difference in sound quality upgrading wall outlets.
eagleman6722
Now that the smoke has cleared from this thread, I'll tell you that I just ordered a Porter Port and will be running a dedicated circuit this weekend. Regardless of the argument, when someone says they noticed a very big improvement, I'm willing to spend $40 plus the cost of the wire (that I already have and purchased when gas was still cheap a few years ago) to find out for myself. My current outlet is old enough to be considered an antique and quite possibly could be 50 years old. If anyone's going to notice a difference, it's going to be me. I'll let you guys know in a week or two how it goes.
Donjr.. My PorterPorts took about a month to settle in..I love what it did to my system.
Well, I put in a PorterPort a week ago and the differance was very noticable. At first it was a little edgee. After two days of burn in it smoothed out and added depth and focus to my Oppo BDP-83. My Virtue Two is on battery power and that was a huge upgrade. Everyone may not here the differance as I did. But since I put wall treatments in my listening room I've been able to hear subtle differances. Hope this helps. zman