SS Amps that are NOT warm and euphonic ?

OK ... What sub $2000 ( new or used ) amps would be considered on the detailed, clear, and revealing side of things instead of warm and euphonic ? MUST be high current solid state with tight controlled bass.
timtim
Bryston and the GamuT 200 MK1. It was so revealing they made it a little warmer in the later generations, it was made by a professional audio company for monitoring use originally.
Timtim,
I think I know what you are after.Most SS amps seem to be a bit warm and hazy.
A lot of the early SS amps were not like this though.Later on SS amps were criticised for sounding cold so manufacturers tended to then make them sound warmer[but probably less clear and detailed].
The old Phase Linear 400 sounds very clear,open, and neutral and will drive anything.
Metaxas amps are very clean and neutral.
Gainclone amps are also excellent in this regard-but are not happy driving inneficient or 4 ohm speakers.

If you want to hear REAL clarity and neutrality have a listen to an Almarro 318B tube amp!
Try the Krell KAV series, good bass and lots of detail. I had one a few years back and it sounded nothing like the older warmer (Krell Ksa-250) that I also had at the time...I prefer warmer.

The Kav 250 may be right up you alley?

Dave