New SS Integrated from ARC DSi200 ...

...MSRP at $5,995. Has anybody heard this yet? Interested to hear from existing ARC amp owners who might have switched over to this new SS amp from ARC. Here's a link with an overview of the new amp from arcdb: http://www.arcdb.ws/DSI200/DSI200.html
cmalak
It looks like it might be a switching amp since my google search produced a webpage noting that it got an "Energy Star" rating. Also, no heat sinks and very little in the way of ventilation through the top of the case. Could be a fan doing the work but I'm thinking this is a next gen digital amp.
I think you are looking at a prototype photo on the ARC data base. ARC own website just says comming soon and provides no technical data.
It's more than a prototype as ARC has been demoing the unit with its dealers (at least they have done so at my local ARC dealer) to gather feedback on customer receptivity for a SS integrated from them at this price point. By the way, arcdb also had the Ref2 phono and Ref5 linestage previews before the official announcements on ARC's web site. Anyway, for those folks who have had the opportunity to hear this new design from ARC, please share your thoughts. I recognize that this may be way early in terms of the public's exposure to this new unit. Thx