Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Raytheprinter, Thanks, so am I. Just got the bug for the Monk and after playing each album we just wanted to hear more. So I dug another one out. It became a late night listen. These are in beautiful shape for their age, someone took great care of them. I picked every one of them up second hand some years ago for cheap. It never ceases to amaze me how emotionally satisfying and compelling good vinyl is. Cheers!
Harp Music of the Italian Renaissance, Andrew Lawrence-King -hp (Hyperion)
Hamilton Harty: Violin Concerto (Chandos)
Joni Mitchell: Clouds (Reprise)
De Falla: Seven Popular Spanish Songs, Itzhak Perlman (Angel)
Hi all. Tonight I am listening to Roy Etzel "The Silence" (Il Silenzio), It's A Beautiful Day "Marrying Maiden", and Billy Vaughn "The Shifting Whispering Sands".
Yes, Rushton, when I lived in Seattle I would occasionally watch the Mariners while the TV was on mute and listen to my music drinking Perrier water. (drink of choice at the time). I loved it. Sandra
Tonight I've been listening to various alternative pressings of some duplicate recordings in my collection: time to help some find a new home...

Mahler, Symphony No. 3 - Horenstein/LSO, Unicorn RHS 302/3 (my all time favorite performance and recording of this work! The Nonesuch pressing is very good, but the original Unicorn pressing is simply better: cleaner, more transparent, more dynamic. Object lesson in record cleaning here: when I first listened I thought I preferred the Nonesuch. Then I remembered the Unicorn had been cleaned with an old home-brew cleaning fluid of distilled water and isopropyl. So, did a quick Disc Doctor fluid cleaning and listened again. BIG difference! Once "properly" cleaned, it became completely apparent which pressing was better.)

Dvorak, Symphony No. 9 (From the New World) - Kertesz/LSO, Decca SXL 2289 (SpeakersCorner reissue, King SuperAnalogue reissue, London early pressing, Decca Jubilee -- it's been a lot of Dvorak tonight... The Decca Jubilee was a real contender, btw. I'm always impressed with how well re-mastered were the budget reissue Jubilees.)

Playing now... Donovan's Greatest Hits (Epic).
Coming up... Neil Young's Zuma

Sandra, no tv, but will a laptop and internet connection qualify? :^)
Pete Townsend / Ronnie Lane - "Rough Mix"
Pete Townsend - "Empty Glass"
Pete Townsend - "White City"
Pete Townsend - "All The Best Cowboys Have Chinese Eyes"
Pete Townsend - "Who Came First"

I guess I'm into Mr. Townsend tonight.