Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Harp Music of the Italian Renaissance, Andrew Lawrence-King -hp (Hyperion)
Hamilton Harty: Violin Concerto (Chandos)
Joni Mitchell: Clouds (Reprise)
De Falla: Seven Popular Spanish Songs, Itzhak Perlman (Angel)
Hi all. Tonight I am listening to Roy Etzel "The Silence" (Il Silenzio), It's A Beautiful Day "Marrying Maiden", and Billy Vaughn "The Shifting Whispering Sands".
Yes, Rushton, when I lived in Seattle I would occasionally watch the Mariners while the TV was on mute and listen to my music drinking Perrier water. (drink of choice at the time). I loved it. Sandra
Tonight I've been listening to various alternative pressings of some duplicate recordings in my collection: time to help some find a new home...

Mahler, Symphony No. 3 - Horenstein/LSO, Unicorn RHS 302/3 (my all time favorite performance and recording of this work! The Nonesuch pressing is very good, but the original Unicorn pressing is simply better: cleaner, more transparent, more dynamic. Object lesson in record cleaning here: when I first listened I thought I preferred the Nonesuch. Then I remembered the Unicorn had been cleaned with an old home-brew cleaning fluid of distilled water and isopropyl. So, did a quick Disc Doctor fluid cleaning and listened again. BIG difference! Once "properly" cleaned, it became completely apparent which pressing was better.)

Dvorak, Symphony No. 9 (From the New World) - Kertesz/LSO, Decca SXL 2289 (SpeakersCorner reissue, King SuperAnalogue reissue, London early pressing, Decca Jubilee -- it's been a lot of Dvorak tonight... The Decca Jubilee was a real contender, btw. I'm always impressed with how well re-mastered were the budget reissue Jubilees.)

Playing now... Donovan's Greatest Hits (Epic).
Coming up... Neil Young's Zuma

Sandra, no tv, but will a laptop and internet connection qualify? :^)
Pete Townsend / Ronnie Lane - "Rough Mix"
Pete Townsend - "Empty Glass"
Pete Townsend - "White City"
Pete Townsend - "All The Best Cowboys Have Chinese Eyes"
Pete Townsend - "Who Came First"

I guess I'm into Mr. Townsend tonight.
Hi folks, only classical tonight...

Vaughan Williams: Overture to The Wasps | Serenade to Music
Delius: First Cuckoo in Spring | Summer Evening | Summer Night on the River
....Handley/LPO, Chandos ABRD 1106

Dvorak: Piano Trios (No. 1 - 4), The Suk Quartet, Supraphon 1411 2621/3