Mark Levinson No. 334 vs 23.5

I am looking for a good amplifier, I have the 23.5 in my possession and unfortunately have to return it due to shipping damages. I am wondering if anyone had both amplifiers and did a side by side comparison, I would like to know what to expect if I find a 334. To be honest I am afraid I might not like any other amplifier after hearing the 23.5
128x128trance
I don't post often but I feel I must post on this issue. First, the 23.5 along with the ML-2 and 20.6 are the best ML products ever produced. I owned most of the ML amplifiers over the years with the final one being a ML333. The caps went on the amp and ML wanted $2500 for the repair sight unseen. I ended up selling the amp as is for $750. I will never again buy a ML product due to the way they treat their customers. Audio is not like cars where you hope to make your money on the maintenance and repairs. Just say no to ML, there are a lot of excellent products to choose from. Look at Bryston amps, they have a warrantee and repair policy that is 180 degrees to that of ML!!
Absolutely agree with testpilot. ML is what got me into this hobby in the first place and I still have a softspot for it, but ever since Harman bought Madrigal, their service policy has been one of the worst I have ever seen (and that's saying a lot). I will never buy another ML gear - new or used - until they improve their service.
The only reason why I still own Levinson is because I put soooo much money into the amp repair I feel I am now committed to the amplifier for life (or until it dies again). I do love the sound; however I would I have to warn people that buy Levinson used, ultimately you do run the risk of throwing good money after bad.
You don't have to get it repaired at the factory for goodness sakes. There are plenty of other avenues to take for repairs. It sucks that you had to pay that much for repair and Harman is not supporting their products but its obvious your are jaded by your experience. I would be to somewhat but ML amps are very good amps and can be kept going like alot of other past/older products. Another poster did say Levinson did admit to a design flaw and were honoring replacing the caps for the 300 series.
Have you tried fixing the big solid state amps or complex digital gears such as a transport and a DAC without schematics? If you know of a tech who can fix a Levinson No.360s dac and a NO.336 amp, please share it with us. Reality is they are impossible to repair unless you have the full service documentations and access to proprietary parts, which unfortunately only two authorized Levinson service centers have.