Integrated SS amps - Luxman vs. Simaudio Moon?

Instead of separates, I am considering a high quality integrated amp for my new system. The speakers I am considering (Verity Audio) are not hard to drive. The two brands at the top of my list are:

Simaudio Moon Evolution i-7 (or the new 700i) vs.

Luxman L-509u (or L-590Aii 30 wpc pure class A).

I have heard theses units in different systems at different dealers, and so not direct comparisons.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Regards,

Mark
toronto416
Congratulations! Let us know what you think of the D-06.

Though the 550AII is only 20wpc, and not quite enough for your speakers, I did hear this amp do a surprisingly good job driving the Verity Audio Parsifal Ovations.

You will however be amazed when you finally have the 509u in your system.

Happy listening!
The D06 arrived today at my dealer, I can go there tomorrow... In the meanwhile he tells me there is a problem with digital input: he uses 96/24 FLAC high resolution files, but player's display indicates "44.1" ... I would expect "96"!
Has anyone used the player as an external DAC ?
Just reading this thread. Sorry to bring it back up but I was curious if you got the Luxman 509u yet and how it was working out in your system.
It's hard to believe but I don't have my 509u (ordered almost 6 months ago -in Italy-) yet.

It was expected to be delivered today but my dealer did not receive anything (damn courier!)... maybe tuesday 27 April.

I will let you know.