Merrill VERITAS monoblock amplifiers

I'm about to purchase a pair. Just wondering if current owners are still thrilled with there's? It will be replacing reference Coda 15.0 amp. Any replies are much appreciated!
ptheo
The Staccato Horns will be on display at Axpona 2014. Burton Room lower level. The VERITAS Monoblocks will be the driving the speakers in the large room, 26 x 18 x 9. Only high res, direct to tape recordings will be played.

There will also be listening sessions at 11am and 6pm using Master tapes from International Phonograph. These are direct to tape recordings and done superbly.
Heard this very combo at Axpona this past weekend. Was surprised to see not only SS driving horns, but, gads, class D?!? It sounded very, very good. One of my highlights of the show.
MES, Thank you very much for your nice comments and for visiting our room at Axpona.

We had a lot of great reviews and accolades from Stereophile, The Absolute Sound, ParttimeAudiophile and the gold award from AV Showrooms. We are proud and humbled at the same time. My favourite comment, if I may say so myself, is from Stereophile, "tube warmth in the best and most musical sense of the term" but they are Class D solid state.

You can see our website for all the collected reviews.
www.MerrillAudio.net
BREAKING NEWS..Just weeks ago, a new high end line of Class D amp modules were released by ANAVIEW, designed by Patrik Bostrom with ANAVIEW/ABLETEC. The ANAVIEW AMS SERIES. As some are aware, D-Sonic has been using the Abletec ALC-1000
amp, which recently went out of production and will be taken over by the new ANAVIEW AMS 1000-2600. THIS IS THE CLASS D AMP TO WATCH OUT FOR..WHY? "AMS", which means "Adaptive Modulation Servo", an advanced revolutionary loop linearization circuit technology that was exclusive too, and specifically designed for, the worlds finest Class D amp, the $45K a pair Marten M Amp from Sweden designed by Patrik Bostrom. For the first time, this AMS technology is now available in a budget priced Bostrom Amp. I assume Dennis at D-Sonic is on top of it and will have it as his replacement to the ALC-1000.

ANAVIEW AMS 1000-2600 SPECS

TWO CHANNEL STEREO MODE (PER CHANNEL)
170 Watts RMS @8 Ohms
300 Watts RMS @4 Ohms
500 Watts RMS @2 Ohms

BRIDGED MONO MODE
580 Watts RMS @8 Ohms
720 Watts RMS @6 Ohms
900 Watts RMS @4 Ohms