Help with a BAT pre - amp

I just took delivery of a VK 50SE and found once installed I am getting a loud pop sound once in mute or zero volume is engaged.

A respond from a BAT user would be appreicated.

Enjoy music!
audiogalore
I hate to say it, but I had a similar problem with a VK-51SE. The problem was the six-pack caps were shot and needed replaced. Cost about $700 as I recall....that was about 4 years ago.

Cheers,
John
Thank you John, I took delivery of unit from a fellow Audigon member and I did e-mail him on problem. Which in return he told me in his reply that he has never had a problem with unit and if I was for any reason not happy what so ever return it.

Now if indeed it is going to cost me 700.00 on top of what I paid then I guess no question and by principles leaves no choice.

I am going to give it one last chance and make contact with Victor on matter. Victor has been very helpful in the past and I find him open to resolve issues with his products.

Victor if you have read this inquiry please respond.

John again thank you for your reply and if I may ask others for some feedback it would be highly appreciated.

Enjoy music!

Harold
Hi Harold!

I own both the 51SE and Rex...no indication of the observations you've described. Your reflection regarding Victor is quite apropos.

Vbr,
Sam