If money were no object, what would be in your rig

Many of us have admired great systems on Audiogon like Albert Porters and some of us prefer a more simpler system. If you could change any component(s) what would it be and why? Or are you satisfied with what you have?
phd
Were money no object, I would immediately buy the Tidal Presencio and Impact Monoblocs. I would not change any source (Bergman SIndre with Ortofon A-90 and Mac server with Weiss Minerva), cabling (all Synergistic Research) or isolation (mainly StillPoints with SR Migs). I am mainly happy with my 18 x 26 x 11.5 foot listening room but would like additional low WAF treatment and more isolation from the rest of the house.
If money were no object, my rig....would be basically the same.

This is not to say that money is currently no object. However, I am always in search of that value, end-game component that gives me the sound I want. I also like to feel like I am getting a very good deal, and have acquired many pieces at opportune moments.

So sure, I can make a list of the world's most expensive equipment, but would it be musically satisfying?
Rtn1, I like your answer. If money were no object you still would choose to be reasonable and look for gear that offers value. I feel the same way but don't want to tread on anyone that feels otherwise since there are no right or wrong responses.
Sorry guys, were talking an OverConsumptive Orgy of Hi Fidelity proportions.

I was rightly called out on setting budget levels.

Nope, the question simply DEMANDS an off-scale blast of $$ which would make Trump go pale. errr Paler!

OPPO '83SE for DVD player. A T1 line or better to the streaming computer. Can't afford a hangup THERE, now can we?

Beer on tap in one of those roll-around fridges and a popcorn machine.
Magfan, I would much prefer the non-SE version of the Oppo because it has the good sounding Crystal chip set which makes sacds and HDCDs sound great. I would, of course, get the Exemplar mods done on it. I also would never steam off the internet, but would continue to use HDD as a source through Firewire cables to a dac that accepts such a cable.

Also, don't want no stinking popcorn. Pretzels and beer, or nothing! But in moderation.