If money were no object, what would be in your rig

Many of us have admired great systems on Audiogon like Albert Porters and some of us prefer a more simpler system. If you could change any component(s) what would it be and why? Or are you satisfied with what you have?
phd
Rtn1, I like your answer. If money were no object you still would choose to be reasonable and look for gear that offers value. I feel the same way but don't want to tread on anyone that feels otherwise since there are no right or wrong responses.
Sorry guys, were talking an OverConsumptive Orgy of Hi Fidelity proportions.

I was rightly called out on setting budget levels.

Nope, the question simply DEMANDS an off-scale blast of $$ which would make Trump go pale. errr Paler!

OPPO '83SE for DVD player. A T1 line or better to the streaming computer. Can't afford a hangup THERE, now can we?

Beer on tap in one of those roll-around fridges and a popcorn machine.
Magfan, I would much prefer the non-SE version of the Oppo because it has the good sounding Crystal chip set which makes sacds and HDCDs sound great. I would, of course, get the Exemplar mods done on it. I also would never steam off the internet, but would continue to use HDD as a source through Firewire cables to a dac that accepts such a cable.

Also, don't want no stinking popcorn. Pretzels and beer, or nothing! But in moderation.
Jmcgrogan2, your point is well taken. How about that guy that just won 259 million and had only twenty nine dollars to his name, I wonder what kind of system he would assemble, maybe he has no interest in this arena. Bill Gates may be one of the richest men in America, could be he has Adcom components and maybe picked them up at an estate sale. Just recently visited my doctor and knowing my interest in audio was bragging to me about his recent purchase of a Rotel system. Not to hurt anyones feelings I told him, doc your on the right track. Whats my point, people put their money where their interests are.

We have talked about hifi orgies and the hokey pokey among other things, someone is getting turned on about audio, maybe we can get these things layed, and then put to rest. LOL.
Full Burmester Reference electronics with Focal Utopia3 Grande EM. My best freind just bought that system, and I get to listen to it each and every wek.