Moscode 401HR vs Pass Labs X150.5

So...for those that followed my previous thread, I am still in the hunt for the best amp under $2500 (after auditioning and returning a set of mono amps). I really have not been able to find much on the differences between these two amps sonically. I know the Pass has better resale value, but that's not my primary concern, although it is a concern for sure. The Moscode is rated at 200w into 8ohms (300 into 4ohms), the Pass at 150w (also 300w into 4 ohms I believe). I also know that Moscode improved upon the 401HR with the 402AU. Anyway, my tastes are bluesy rock, female vocalists and jazz. My system is as follows

AIFF lossless => Peachtree Nova USB DAC/Preamp => ??AMP?? => Dynaudio Contour S3.4 spkrs (4ohm load, 88db)

If anybody out there can offer comments as to how these two amps compare (or don't!) I would appreciate it. Thanks
fredorama
Bondmap, that's a great suggestion! I was considering something like that. But now I will pursue it more earnestly!
Before you invest more dollars into components other than an amp, why not measure your voltage at the outlets with an inexpensive multimeter to learn if in fact you are experiencing voltage swings.

Do you have all your components plugged into the same outlet? If not, try it. Use a simple household power strip if necessary.
Tvad's idea is solid, but if you are mortified of electricity like me, most power products, including the PS Audio, are available either direct or from resellers that will offer a generous return option. If the device doesn't fix your issues, just return it. You could be out shipping charges, though.
You guys are great! The electrician is coming Tuesday with a multimeter and we shall see what the story is. Regrdless, from what I have read on the PS Audio Premier Power Plant, I have no doubt that would both protect my gear AND noticeably improve the sound. But first things first. Its just a question of where my limited funds are best spent now.
Well, the electrician came by today and tested all the outlets, circuits and breakers.... Long story short, he will be replacing the breaker that controls the circuit on which my equipment is running. And I am going to run an extension cord from my power strip (into which I have all of my source compnents plugged in; TV, Comcast box, DVD player, CD player, Laptop, External Drive, Wii, and Squeezebox) into an outlet which runs on another breaker in another room.

Bottom line. My electrical is fine for an apartment building, which by its very nature has inferior voltage stability to a freestanding home). He said I may have too many things running on the same circuit. So, I will leave the amp, the Integra pre-pro and the Nova (preamp/DAC) running on the current circuit with a new breaker. And the rest will run on another circuit. This may improve things. It certainly shouldn't hurt.

I can always buy that PS Power Plant... Or buy another amp and see what that does.