Leben 600 with Omega Super 6 or Super 8

I am in process of picking the LEBEN-600.
Since i cant make my B&Ws run with this lovely amp with nostalgic looks, i have been looking for single drivers.

So its either the Super 6 XRS or Super 8 XRS for me.

Shall be a pleasure to hear from friends, who know the signature of both Super 6 XRS & Super 8 Alnico XRS.

I have a room size of 12x12 for now BUT will be moving the set up to a living room of dims - 30x30 approx.

Questions:

1) Does the sonic signature differ for both Super 6 XRS & Super 8 XRS.

2) I am looking for a larger soundstage (as anyone else) with an enveloping sound. Need to know the ideal/optimal room sizes for both of these speakers.

3) I am presuming that LEBEN 600 shall be ideal for either.
128x128trehansid
For instance substitute a SS class AB amp with a DHT type be it SET or PP, very very different!
Charles1dad (Threads | Answers | This Thread)
Indeed. However this is predicated upon the speaker being of a design that will allow the use of SS Class AB, SET or PP tube amp.

What if the speaker won't accommodate a SET tube amp? Then, the owner's amplifier options become limited.

Depending on the speaker selection, the ability to use a PP, SET or SS Class AB amp may not be available. Hence the recommendation to choose a speaker first, thus allowing a greater flexibility of amplifier topology if desired.
@ Musica
Devore, may not ever happen.

But i shall certainly keep ye friends updated.

Ballan, TVAD, Charles, Musica
..Thanks brothers.

Guys a little away from topic.
But how do we compare the sound of -

Ayon Triton
Vs
Leben 600

Leaving the Bass apart, which one have you heard, throw bigger soundstage.

*I have heard some friends pointing me to go for Leben 600 only, for musicality.

**Other few friends believe Triton would be a better all rounder with may be 5-10% fall in "clarity", compared to Leben600.

Pls advise when you can.

Many thanks