Bryston 28B SST

For those of you who have heard the new Bryston 28B SSTs - are they as good as the reviews I have read? From reading these reviews I almost get the impression they can drive any speaker from a highly efficient horn to an inefficient planar speaker and sound great. Are they a major leap from the 14B or 7B or just a bit better?
128x128mmarshall
Tmsorock, interesting thoughts, no one was asking Auxetophone to apologize but when one directs his thoughts towards another member and in UPPER CASE it is being "LOAD" and I adressed such.

Questions for you; looking at your pics it appears you have paneling everywhere and a slightly sloped "A" peaked ceiling, is this a mobile home of some sort?

Why do you have paneling? this material is one of the worst materials one can have within a listening room of such as it vibrates and interacts. With your 38 years of exspearinece you should be well aware of this and that the room is very important.

What's the actual construction behind all that paneling, is the ceiling a white paneling material also? that space behind where your TV is also appears to be a huge question mark and design concern.
Dev . Those walls are wood flooring , ( H.D.F. ) actually , laminated to two layers of dry wall , no nails were used , both side walls are outside walls , 2" by 6" and insulated , ceiling is drywall with textured spray on coating . As far as the front wall goes its not symetrical , but has not caused any anomalys . Yes , mobile home , having a separate place instead of developing the basement , meant no W.A.F. required and no late night noise restrictions . Friends call it the dog house .
Can we look forward to seeing your system link soon ?

Have a great day . Max
Tmsorosk, "woodflooring" that's different. Ya looking closer at one of the pics I can see that now, very interesting! How tall are your side walls, looking at your speakers they appear to be less than 8ft. What made you want to do that type of construction?

Is it hardwood you installed, I know of someone who used soft wood and the room sounds really nice, "well his gear sounds nice within it"

I have two rooms but currently my designated room sits empty (sold everything in that room, actually had Avalon Isis speakers, ARC 610T mono's, VTL 750's and lots of other pces) but you can view my other rm "family" with my MBL 101E's set up with the Bryston 28's, just refer to the thread above I posted on 10-16-10 and click onto audiocircle and scrow down, same user name.
Dev . Great system , great room , your stepped ceiling must help . After seeing your speakers and the size and openness of your room I can see why you required the raw power of the mighty Brystons . I'm looking for a bit newer and bit bigger amp too , but have not found a better match yet , Probable end up with another Levinson , I like the sonic signature I'm getting now . I will use the #431 bridged for my 18" passive sub .
As to your questions about my room , the walls start at 7' 10" and peak at a whisker over 9" , this was done by the manufacturer , I guess anything is better than flat . The speakers are on stands and platforms raising them five and a half inches , making them look big and the room look smaller , picture on my system link is deceiving . I had to put teleposts under the floor and build lead filled platforms for the speakers, originally the bass would bounce along behind the music , it was almost comical . The material on the walls is made up mostly of H.D.F. ( high density fiberboard ) , much similar to M.D.F. No room is perfect and mine is far from it but it sounds pretty good . You have to do the best you can with what you have . Enjoy the music .. Max