Recommend an integrated amp for my Harbeth 40.1's

I'm considering simplifying my system (and banking some cash) by selling off my separates (Aesthetix Calypso pre & McIntosh MC 275 MK V) and replacing them with a solid state or hybrid integrated amp.

I don't want to spend over $2,500 and would love to find something for less if it performs well... maybe vintage? I want something that has a good support network in case I ever need repairs, so obscure/chinese brands are not being considered.

I hear good things about Luxman, Naim and Accuphase with Harbeth, but will need something with enough horsepower to control the Harbeth M-40.1's 12" woofer. Naim is intriguing, but I don't understand how it's connections work and I don't want to change my IC's and speaker cables.
128x128pdreher
Do update this thread once the MF Nuvista M3 is hooked up to the system. I would be interested to hear your initial impressions on the unit. The amp is certainly built like a tank and shares an almost similar resemblance to the new Pass Labs X-series amps.

Cheers.
As a current owner of BAT 300X SE and former owner of Pass INT-30A, MF Tri-Vista, Nu-Vista, Plinius 9200, McIntosh 6500, Cary SLI-80, Rogue Tempest II, Jadis Orchestra Ref, and many others, I have to say BAT is one of the best out there. It combines speed, focus, transparency, and detail in one box.

Many prefers the 6922 version, I have not heard it but I do like BAT gears with 6H30 since Victor knows how to implement 6H30 better than most.

With Harbeth, I think you can benefit from BAT's strength in case your MF didn't work out for you.
Well, my experiment with trying to go back to a lower cost solid state set up has
been short lived.

I've realized that I won't be satisfied with anything but tubes, so I've sold the
Musical Fidelity and will be buying a McIntosh MA2275 tube integrated.

I'm optimistic that the MA2275 with an upgrade from the stock tubes will sound
similar to my previous set up of a McIntosh MC275 MK V & Aesthetix Calypso.