Recommend an integrated amp for my Harbeth 40.1's

I'm considering simplifying my system (and banking some cash) by selling off my separates (Aesthetix Calypso pre & McIntosh MC 275 MK V) and replacing them with a solid state or hybrid integrated amp.

I don't want to spend over $2,500 and would love to find something for less if it performs well... maybe vintage? I want something that has a good support network in case I ever need repairs, so obscure/chinese brands are not being considered.

I hear good things about Luxman, Naim and Accuphase with Harbeth, but will need something with enough horsepower to control the Harbeth M-40.1's 12" woofer. Naim is intriguing, but I don't understand how it's connections work and I don't want to change my IC's and speaker cables.
128x128pdreher
As a current owner of BAT 300X SE and former owner of Pass INT-30A, MF Tri-Vista, Nu-Vista, Plinius 9200, McIntosh 6500, Cary SLI-80, Rogue Tempest II, Jadis Orchestra Ref, and many others, I have to say BAT is one of the best out there. It combines speed, focus, transparency, and detail in one box.

Many prefers the 6922 version, I have not heard it but I do like BAT gears with 6H30 since Victor knows how to implement 6H30 better than most.

With Harbeth, I think you can benefit from BAT's strength in case your MF didn't work out for you.
Well, my experiment with trying to go back to a lower cost solid state set up has
been short lived.

I've realized that I won't be satisfied with anything but tubes, so I've sold the
Musical Fidelity and will be buying a McIntosh MA2275 tube integrated.

I'm optimistic that the MA2275 with an upgrade from the stock tubes will sound
similar to my previous set up of a McIntosh MC275 MK V & Aesthetix Calypso.
At least you've tried the Musical Fidelity and figured out yourself it doesn't suit you. If you don't try you would never know.

It is good to hear you have set your priorities right now knowing what you want to achieve in your system. I hope the McIntosh MA2775 would live up to your expectations.